Tuesday, January 19, 2010

reflection in/and the surface of a black bevy

I'm sipping on an americano right now, reflecting on the week passed and all that I'm trying to accomplish this week. Lots of interesting stories to say the least... In brief:

- Someone tried to steal my car at 3:45 AM last Wednesday.
- Performed a concert at my old High School.
- Had some adventures in Canmore with a Dutch relative and made some new friends.
- Finalized more lyrics for the new album. Stoked.
- Shot a couple live songs with my buddy Brock (Shot At The Dark).
- Had the song 'Amsterdamned' selected for a music compilation CD.
- Registered 'Sojourner Music' and am currently drafting investors letters.
- Consumed a little more coffee than usual.

Yes indeed, it's been an interesting couple of weeks. Life goes on though, and despite all of the ups and downs - especially when it seems like most everything is a down - life continues; it's not out of control, and it has a purpose and direction. It is well with my soul.

-J04L

No comments: