Saturday, January 08, 2011

2011: it begins

First off, I want to wish everyone the best in this new year. I know 2010 saw many of us through tough times: be it relational, spiritual, emotional, and/or work related. This year, however, is a fresh start - and for many, a 'year of jubilee' so-to-speak. All I have at hand it a luke-warm mug of coffee, nonetheless, I raise a toast to us all: Here's to passionately pursuing our dreams in 2011, and to all of the adventures that will surely follow!

With that said, I sincerely wanted to say a big "thank you" to everyone who has been following my blog (joalkamps.blogspot.com); it means a lot to me knowing that there are people out there interested in my ongoing career in music. A resolution of mine will be to routinely update this blog throughout the year with stories and experiences from the road, as well as musings on certain topics - all of which will hopefully be of benefit to you, the readers - and entertaining all the while. It's very good to laugh. Let's not lose that blessing.

More posts to come,

-J04L

No comments: