Sunday, September 20, 2009

fabulous fun at the farm

Last night I performed at Festival at the Farm - and it was a blast! This was my second year performing, and it actually marked the second festival this Summer where I played on a flatbed truck stage. Very exciting stuff. There's something about rocking out in the back of a truck that just gets the Albertan blood pumping. The whole atmosphere of the event was super chill and I'm really looking forward to next year!

Some of my great musically talented friends performed at the festival as well - and as usual rocked it. Lauren Mann and Katelyn Steinwand are two local gals that you should definitely check out - and listen to their music as well. (Hahaha - see what I did there?)

To finish off this post I'll leave you with a quote from last night:

"Life without music and art? Uh... fail."

-J04L

No comments: