Thursday, September 17, 2009

'Hollandbound' 2009

This past summer during the months of June and July I flew to the Netherlands with my younger brother, Jonah.  We shared all sorts of exciting experiences: hitchhiking, meeting all sorts of new people, pseudo-physical altercations, the most epic soccer games ever, an incredible wedding in the forests of Belgium, and a host of other adventures.

This time spent traveling also marked my first official performance in Europe - at Opwekking Festival - which turned into a 18 date tour through the Netherlands and Belgium, called the 'Hollandbound Tour'.  I've compiled a brief series of clips from some of the footage we shot during the trip.  Many of my good Dutch and Belgian friends are featured throughout the video; who can guess them all?



I plan to be back in Europe again next year for more tour dates - this time hitting a few extra countries along the way. If you know of events or festivals that would make a good fit, fire me an e-mail.

Shout-outs to all of my favorite Dutchies! I love you and miss you all!

-J04L

No comments: