Friday, December 17, 2010

Las Vegas to Winter Wonderland

Incase you didn't know, I just finished a road-trip with the Kamps men this past weekend. Las Vegas to Calgary. It was a really great time; I got to enjoy the heat in Nevada and parts of Utah - and I've been trying to savor the memory of warmth. It certainly didn't make me too excited about returning to the cold up in Calgary. Nonetheless, I've gotta make do with the cards I'm dealt...

I woke up to slow-falling snowflakes dancing back and fourth through the sky, coating everything in sight with their fairy-dust like touch. Over the course of the night they've transformed the cityscape into a wonderland of beautiful mystery. It's an inspiring sight to say the least, and I'm hoping that will translate into some productivity today as I consider booking plans for the spring and write new melodies that come to mind.

Wishing y'all a wonderful start to the weekend!

No comments: