Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Prepping for the New Year

Right now there's a lot going on at the Kamps camp. A LOT. I've also got a latte - well not quite, but it's a delicious caffeine-based beverage nonetheless. The plans for this week are as follows:

- New Biography for website and EPK (Electronic Press Kit)
- Last-minute Christmas shopping (Ewww)
- Spend some time in the woods (Yeah!)
- Jam with a couple other musicians (Also yeah!)
- Begin the mail-out process for radio, reviews, and festivals (Speaking of which, if you know of any good festivals/events that my music would suit, please get in touch with me?)

I also wanted to send a simple well-wished MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone out there who keeps tabs on this blog. Thanks for stopping by and spending some time. I really appreciate it!

-J04L

No comments: